Children’s Technology Review is published monthly in PDF and laser printed format. The PDF version is shipped the first week of every month.
Check out our video reviews
December 2013 Volume 21, No. 12, Issue 165: List of Reviews December 17, 2013
A Toast to David Pogue December 16, 2013
Using Technology to Support Informal Learning December 10, 2013
Choosing an iPad Stylus for Young Children December 10, 2013
- #furby4christmas: I don't have a furby boom but I asked for one for Christmas from ...
- buckleit: Only "Furbish" which, with time, turns more into English. I don't...
- Gillian: My son got a lightening bolt furby, does anyone know how you coll...
- jamel tuarez: I wonder if my furby learn a language or can only speak English a...
- Shantell: My son is a very advanced two year old and im looking to purchase...
addition animals art causality classification colors counting creativity deductive reasoning drawing English fine motor coordination fine motor skills geography gross motor coordination History language letter recognition letters logic matching math memory music numbers phonics problem solving reading rhythm science shapes socialization sorting Spanish spatial relations spelling sports strategy subtraction temporal relations timing tweets visual discrimination vocabulary writing