Check out our video reviews
Using an iPad to Supporting Informal Learning at Home December 10, 2013
Choosing an iPad Stylus for Young Children December 10, 2013
The Relationship Between Software Design and Children’s Engagement November 30, 2013
- dog id tags: The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ip...
- Elvis Shrestha: Great post out there (Y).. btw which theme are you using?...
- buckleit: Only "Furbish" which, with time, turns more into English. I don't...
- Gillian: My son got a lightening bolt furby, does anyone know how you coll...
- jamel tuarez: I wonder if my furby learn a language or can only speak English a...
addition animals art causality classification colors counting creativity deductive reasoning drawing English fine motor coordination fine motor skills geography gross motor coordination History language letter recognition letters logic matching math memory music numbers phonics problem solving reading rhythm science shapes socialization sorting Spanish spatial relations spelling sports strategy subtraction temporal relations timing tweets visual discrimination vocabulary writing